Please fax your resume and cover letter to (561) 453-0809 or email to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter. Submitted resumes for the posted positions are in various stages of processing. Please check posts to learn if processing has concluded, as filled positions will be removed.
Join Our Team
Retail Operations Specialist
Responsible for the retail operations of Treasures for Hope.
- High school diploma and three years relevant experience
- General knowledge of retail environment
- Flexibility to oversee and coordinate various retail operations responsibilities
- Computer proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Manage the general operations of Treasures for Hope.
- Manage scheduling of donations and purchases for Treasures for Hope.
- Supervise the retail floor of Treasures for Hope.
- Coordinate inventory policies and procedures.
- Ensure all components of Treasures for Hope with donors, volunteers, customers, and vendors are handled with excellence and meet standards and policies.
- Coordinate day to day general business affairs, to include but not be limited to coordination of the office, functions and other support staff, as well as interaction with customers, vendors, suppliers, service providers, donors, and volunteers.
- Palm Beach Gardens
Treasures for Hope is a Drug Free Workplace