Please fax your resume and cover letter to (561) 453-0809 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter. Submitted resumes for the posted positions are in various stages of processing. Please check posts to learn if processing has concluded, as filled positions will be removed.
Join Our Team
Responsible for the moving coordination of Treasures for Hope.
- Flexibility to handle various moving coordination responsibilities
- Assist with the moving operations of Treasures for Hope.
- General upkeep of the Treasures for Hope property.
- Ensure excellence when interacting with customers.
- Capable of lifting heavy objects.
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
- Ensure all components of the Treasures for Hope with donors, volunteers, and vendors are handled with excellence and meet standards and policies.
- Assist with day to day general business affairs, to include but not be limited to coordination of the office, functions and other support staff, as well as interaction with vendors, suppliers, service providers, donors, customers, and volunteers.
Treasures for Hope is a Drug Free Workplace